About CQ and the CADUN
the Critical Things in Our World's Future and the Critical Need for Action by Human Society
CQ - the 4 Critical Quarters of Our World's Future.
These are the four critical global problems we must solve in order to continue as a civilized species.
- 1. Overpopulation
- 2. Environment and Climate
- 3. Asteroids and EMP
- 4. Critical infrastructure dysfunctions
CADUN - Critical Areas of Developmental Urgent Need.
Energy Environment Health Security
These span 4 main domains:
- 1. Viral and bacterial Pandemics
- 2. Mega-storms (super-hurricanes and tornadoes and highly nonlinear and extremely dynamic fronts)
- 3. EMP (solar source or human-made)
- 4. Coastal flooding with rising sea levels
- 5. Infectious diseases generated by zoonotic changes (migration and mutation), permafrost changes, extraterrestrial origins
- 6. Energy depletion and the immediate needs for substantive, large-scale, non-fossil-fuel energy sources
- 7. Overpopulation by humans and also livestock animals produced for meat foods
- 8. Asteroid impacts